About Austin Realtor Curtis Jordan

Austin realtor Curtis Jordan has more than 35 years of experience in the Austin real estate market. Whether you are buying or selling a home or looking for a residential lot, preforeclosed or foreclosed properties, HUD, REO, and bank owned homes for sale, Curtis has the knowledge and expertise in the Austin real estate industry. As your Austin realtor, Curtis Jordan will work hard to help you find the property that is right for you.

More than 35 years brokerage work in the greater Austin, TX metropolitan market


Experienced, skilled and knowledgeable

Punctual and timely

If you choose to work with us, frank and candid advice will be available to you.

Knowledgeable about city/county codes

Reliable trade contacts provided, if needed

Experienced in residential, multi-family, rural and commercial transactions

My goal is a smooth, seamless and efficient transaction from beginning to end.

80% of my transactions are one-to-four family properties. The remaining 20% of my transactions are farm/ranch, and commercial: commercial buildings, residential and commercial lots, businesses.

l984 opened my own brokerage business with a partner which we operated together until she retired in 1992. Since then I have been a sole practitioner, working with an assistant.

1973 I got my real estate license and worked for a builder, Bob Cullen.


Professional Affiliations

Austin Board of Realtors, Austin Multiple listing Service, Texas Association of

Realtors, National Association of Realtors, NAREB

Curtis Jordan
Integrity Realty Services
205 S. Commons Ford Road
Austin, TX 78733
(512) 402-9300